You’re never too old for PB&J!! These peanut butter and jelly oats will have you feeling like a kid again, while tasting great and being packed with power foods! Oatmeal to help you stay full, chia seeds and hemp seeds for extra protein, and pumpkin seeds which are packed with tons of vitamins. Make this in the morning or overnight for a quick and healthy breakfast.
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1 cup water
– 1 tbsp nut butter of choice (we used peanut butter)
– 3-5 strawberries, sliced
– 1 tbsp chia seed
– 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, or water!)
– 1 tbsp water
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– Toppings: toasted coconut, raw pumpkin seed, hemp seed
– Cook oatmeal as directed, when finished add 1 tbsp nut butter of choice
– Add sliced strawberries to a sauce pan, add maple syrup, and water
– Bring strawberries to a boil, reduce to a simmer 2-3 minutes
– Remove from heat and add chia seeds
– Top oatmeal with strawberries and top with pumpkin seeds, and hemp seeds, or whatever you want!