? KETO RECIPE ALERT ?
We have just the recipe for all you keto folks that need a fix! This recipe for Keto Broccoli bites is so good you won’t even notice there aren’t any carbs ? simply mix, pop in the oven for 15 minutes, and you have a light and easy snack even the kids will love ?
– 2 cups broccoli, shredded
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 1 1/2 cups cheese (we used a mix of Parmesan, sharp cheddar, and colby but whatever you have works!)
– 1/2 yellow onion, grated
– 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
– 2 tbsp taco seasoning (we used a blend of cumin, coriander, garlic, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper – but you can also use any spice blend)
– Ranch dip seasoning packet
– 1 container sour cream
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
– Shred broccoli, grate onion, set aside in a large bowl
– Add to large bowl: cheese, eggs, almond flour, spices, and cilantro
– Mix until combined, if wet add more almond flour
– Grease a large sheet pan and add broccoli in the shape of patties (or nuggets!)
– Cook for 10 minutes, flip, cook an additional 5-10 minutes
– Prepare ranch dipping sauce: mix sour cream with ranch packet (add sriracha for a little kick ? )
– Serve and enjoy ?
Recipe by Jenie Liberatore, Holistic Health Coach, MS Nutrition